Does anyone use this deviceon their scope?

Not a problem... if you re-read my last post; you'll see I said to use a dowel in the bore. You have to level the dowel before to set the ACI; it doesn't make any difference what base or the can't of the scope is as long as the bore is level and that what your setting the ACI on. You want the ACI to work off of where the bore is pointed up/down hill.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
i was actually referring to the horus vision aci that is fixed in its orientation on the scope or rail. i could be wrong, but i don't see the difference in a flat rail or a 20 min rail making that much difference when the resolution of the hash marks is the size that it is. thanks for thoughts and considerations.

the thought about calibrating the device to show true level went through my head already, but since 20 moa of slope is actually only 0.3333 degrees...i am pretty sure that it is good enough for anything i would be using it for:)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.