Discontinued VV powders

Seabeeken

Just read that the following VV powders are to be discontinued from the American market.
VV-N105 Super Magnum
N32C-Tin Star
W-N160
N165
N170
24N21
20N29
N340
N350
3N37
3N38
N530

Just read that the following VV powders are to be discontinued from the American market.
VV-N105 Super Magnum
N32C-Tin Star
W-N160
N165
N170
24N21
20N29
N340
N350
3N37
3N38
N530
I hate too hear that especially about N165 it is right on par with N560 but is the coolest burning powder on the market . I worked a lot of loads up with N165 , I'm glad I have stocked up with N560 as a alternative.

Probably best to delete thread and save VV customer service line a thousand inquiries?
The op said they are discontinuing some powders , not quite selling powders too the American market , maybe Vithivouri can clarify. It nearly seems like all powders have been discontinued , as hard as powder is too get these days.

The source didnt say vv was stopping selling to reloaders. It said it was discontinuing some powders. Just saw an update from a reliable source that the list is inaccurate. Only tin star, n-105, and n530 are no longer being imported after this year. The other ill still be imported.

The source didnt say vv was stopping selling to reloaders. It said it was discontinuing some powders. Just saw an update from a reliable source that the list is inaccurate. Only tin star, n-105, and n530 are no longer being imported after this year. The other ill still be imported.
That's better news , thanks for clarifying.

Hey guys, hopefully I can clear things up a bit. This list is 95% fake news. The list of Vihtavuori products on the chopping block is much, much smaller. The list ONLY consists of N105, N32C (Tin Star), and N530. All of the other powders listed will continue to be imported.

The reason for these three being discontinued are purely economics. Vihtavuori produces large industrial quantities of certain powders for global defense markets which any additional volume can then be packaged for consumer use. These three no longer have a large industrial base. It has no relation to any other rumors.

In the Handloader article, it states the 2022 Vihtavuori guide has been reduced to only 14 listings. This is also incorrect - all of the same powders are listed for 2022 as are listed in previous guides. And, this may be easily verified by viewing the 2022 guide on their website, as well as downloaded here if you wish to copy/paste: https://www.vihtavuori.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Vihtavuori_Reloading_Guide_2022_ENG.pdf

As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to Capstone Precision Group's Technical Support team at 660-460-2802 or [email protected] These guys are passionate about reloading, just like all of us, and are the "old" Sinclair International and Berger Bullets technical support team, now fielding calls about Berger, Lapua, Vihtavuori, and SK.

Corey
Capstone Precision Group

Where exactly did you read this? Please provide a link. Thanks.
No need too crucify the poster ,I think he cleared his original post up in his #6 post . I don't think he was trying too give us fake news just informing us on what he read , it has been cleared up already, give the poster the benefit of dought.

No need too crucify the poster ,I think he cleared his original post up in his #6 post . I don't think he was trying too give us fake news just informing us on what he read , it has been cleared up already, give the poster the benefit of dought.
All I wanted to do was read the information mentioned myself, if possible. I didn't mean any disparity toward the OP.