• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defensive Edge Sheep Hunter 300 RUM

longshothntr

Defensive Edge Sheep Hunter Rifle in 300RUM
Action - Remington SS700. Square, True and Lapped. Bolt is straight fluted by DE.
Barrel - Hart #4 in a 10 twist. Straight fluted barrel is 26" long. Brake is a DE. All metal is CeraKote in Titanium Color.
Stock is a McMillan Hunter with Edge Fill. Stock color is Rock Web. Has flush cups and one stud for bipod.
Magazine - Wyatt's CFE-9 is 4" long.
Trigger - Jewel Trigger set at 1lb.

Comes with Nightforce Scope.

Scope - Nightforce NXS 3.5x15x50 NP-R1, 2nd Focal Plane
Rings - Nightforce Lightweight One Piece Ring and Base. Has top level and Nightforce Degree angle compensation on gun. Also comes with Nightforce Cosine angle compensation (not installed, if wanted).

I have load data with H1000 and 230 with Berger Targets. This gun shoots 1/2" or better accuracy, balances well, and is easy to shoot but extremely packable. Shot count is approximately 300 rounds. There is a rub mark at the end of the muzzle break as this was packed in a scabbard. The stock is flawless.

Price is $3000. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.
IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_2743.JPG
IMG_2748.JPG
IMG_2746.JPG

Thanks,
longshothntr 2/5/22

I can promise you, if it was close to me, ida already went and picked it up!

I own 8 rums currently (6 of them are 300s).
Time is what I'm lacking. Only 2 of them have been shot.

This was by far the easiest gun I have ever set a load up for. And everything that I have shot built by Shawn and Bob is a shooter for sure. I have the luxury of stopping by for support or info as I live 15 minutes from their shop. These guys are top notch and I can' t say enough about them.

Recent Posts