Defensive Edge "Send It Volume 2 - Preview"

Discussion in 'Defensive Edge Video Content' started by Len Backus, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

2. liltank

liltank Well-Known Member

Hey Shawn... how am I suppose to learn anything if your a South Paw???:D Just kidding, very cool.

Tank

3. blipelt

blipelt Well-Known Member

Man it will be easy for me to learn from you since you are left-handed and shoot a right-handed rifle. I do the same.

People always ask me how I do follow up shots. My reply is if I do my part I shouldn't have to.

Can't wait for volume 2.

Brent (salivating a little)

4. Shawn Carlock

Shawn Carlock Sponsor

Sometimes being LH is a curse but most of the time it dosen't matter.

5. roaddog1m

roaddog1m Well-Known Member

If memory serves me correctly, Lee H. Oswald was a lefty and firing a right handed rifle. His follow up shots were pretty fast.
    Please don't anyone hi-jack this thread with the "grassy knoll" theory. lol

Tom

6. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Great preview. Good video, sound and shooting.

Tom, get back to your other thread and finish the story.:)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  7. cnebear

cnebear Member

I had the pleasure of taking Shawn Carlock's long range class last summer. Talk about amazing, this class speaks for itself. If you want to do it right, this is where to start and then its up to you to get proficient. I took my first long range elk, (890 yds) last fall after using what he taught me. This video is just what fed my interest along with being a person that cant walk great distances to close the gap, so I use my rifle to close the gap and this class teaches how to do it. Cant say enough about it.gun)

8. Nape.270

Nape.270 Well-Known Member

Just picked this video up from Shawn at the Big Horn Show vary good flick. gun)

9. mindcrime

mindcrime Well-Known Member

Ya know, I've been thinking again. I think y'all need GPS microchips in those bullets so that once you walk all that way you can find your animal!!! At least our military has a "dump and leave" philosophy, LOL!!!

10. jimbo300

jimbo300 Well-Known Member

I received Shawn's latest DVD about a week ago. I would highly recommend this DVD for shooters of all skill levels. Shawn and the "Send It" gang have got this long-range stuff down to a science. I can't wait for the next one.

11. Halfdoc

Halfdoc Well-Known Member

nice stuff:)

12. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Well-Known Member

Well how big was the Bear ? Did the bullet exit ? No doubt an awesome shot. Where were you ?

13. Shawn Carlock

Shawn Carlock Sponsor

The bear was 6 foot, the SMK passed right through and did a great job. It was a north Idaho bear. Glad you liked the DVD.

14. joe0121

joe0121 Well-Known Member

just a suggestion. It would be helpful to know what loads you are using in the videos. Maybe put in the video your dope data, the environmental and the load.