*defensive edge brake*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JEREMY logan, May 13, 2009.

1. JEREMY logan

JEREMY logan Guest

I ordered the 1'' brake from shawn it should be in any day now . I was wandering if anyone has it on their rifle? Also what is the recoil like now . I'm having it installed on my 300rum.

2. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

I have a fried who bought one and had it installed locally. His gun is a 300WM, he says it kicks about the same as his 243. I haven't shot it myself yet, but with all the reports here I'm already sold. Saving for my EDGE as we speak.

Southpaw

3. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Did you talk to Shawn about it or just order it off the website?

I have a 4 slot brake on a 7 AM shooting 200 grain Wildcats. It is very pleasant.

[​IMG]

4. Down Under Hunter

Down Under Hunter Well-Known Member

Shawns brake is awsome. You will not be disappointed ! My 338 kicks like a 30'06 !

DUH

5. JEREMY logan

JEREMY logan Guest

Thanks for the info guys:) buffalobob i called shawn and ask what he shot on his personal rifle so that's the one i ordered it's the 1'' brake looked like the biggest one on his website .

6. JEREMY logan

JEREMY logan Guest

Well i got my brake in and the new send it dvd. Stopped by the smith on the way to work and dropped it off with my gun. I pass by his house everyday he lives just 1mile down the street from me:D

7. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

You'll like the brake, and the DVD. They're both top notch.

My smith lives just down the road too. Although it's more like 550 miles instead of 1 mile.:)

8. JEREMY logan

JEREMY logan Guest

550 miles down the road wow:) i've watched the video already and it was great. Shawn seems to be a real down to earth kind of guy one day i would like to take one of his classes and to have the chance to meet him. GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN DICK