• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Default FS: Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 and Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 Z600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottytuned

For sale is a couple of scopes that I have laying around. Nothing wrong with them at all, just no guns laying around to go with them.

1. Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 TMCQ MRAD. Was used on my 68 before I decided to step up to 2.5-10 PST to get a little more range. No issues at all, tracks perfectly on the exposed turrets (not capped model). Illumination works great, really helps in low light. Comes in a Aero Precision 30mm AR mount. I'm very particular and have mounted all these with the recommend torque settings. Comes with factory box. Lifetime warranty should you ever have an issue. Here's a link to info:

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/...eticle/reticle

Asking 500 shipped with mount.

2. Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 Z600 reticle. Works great, unbelievably clear. The reticle has drops for standard calibers to 600 using their ballistic calculator on their site. I had this on my 30-06, and with my handloads 9 power matched perfectly. No ring marks or anything wrong with the scope. Included factory box as well. Again, only selling because I have no gun to put it on anymore.

Asking 420 shipped.

Both of these scopes are discontinued, so may be tougher to get in the future. All prices are OBO, but I won't be lowballed. I'll consider trades if you got something to offer. Pics will be coming later, but I can email if you want sooner.

Pics a small promised:
264m91w.jpg

bjfokm.jpg

51c178.jpg

15f14p2.jpg

2lsw9kk.jpg

Let me know if you have questions, and remember everything is OBO. Also not sure why it says default in thread title, but can ignore.

Opening this up for trades. Not particularly interested in other optics, but would consider CCW pistols, revolvers, or other fun hunting goodies. For the right item I can put cash on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.