• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Dedicated Technologies 6x45 AR

dlwheel

Built by Mike Milli from Tech.
18" Shilen Match barrel.
DTech float tube:
New for 2011, my new free-float tube is finally finished. Over the last 18 years of working with, and building uppers, I have gotten increasingly disappointed with the commercially available float-tubes on the market. Most are of the two-piece design that forces you to accept whatever torque you end up with when the barrel-nut is correctly timed-up to the receiver. My new float-tube has a two-piece barrel-nut that allows you to get perfect alignment for the gas-tube, without respect to torque. This also allows you to have the vents and sling-stud always time-up perfectly. The float-tube can be installed. removed and reinstalled as many times as you wish, and you will never have to worry about your sling-stud ending up anywhere but bottom-dead-center!

All float-tubes are ventilated and have a bi-pod/sling stud installed. The tubes have a flat knurl. Just enough to give you grip, but will not tear up your sand-bags or rest.

Complete DTech Upper (http://www.dtechuppers.com)
PRS Gen2 Precision Stock
Geissele SSA-E Trigger.
Includes Magpul mag.

Shooters that know Mike at Dedicated Technology will know that this is a special built AR. I switched to bolt action rifles before this build was finished. It has been shot very little. Less than 300 rounds.
$1000 shipped to your FFL.
Paypal Friends & Family.

fullsizeoutput_7ca.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_7d0.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_7d3.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_7cd.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_804.jpeg

Built by Mike Milli from Tech.
18" Shilen Match barrel.
DTech float tube:
New for 2011, my new free-float tube is finally finished. Over the last 18 years of working with, and building uppers, I have gotten increasingly disappointed with the commercially available float-tubes on the market. Most are of the two-piece design that forces you to accept whatever torque you end up with when the barrel-nut is correctly timed-up to the receiver. My new float-tube has a two-piece barrel-nut that allows you to get perfect alignment for the gas-tube, without respect to torque. This also allows you to have the vents and sling-stud always time-up perfectly. The float-tube can be installed. removed and reinstalled as many times as you wish, and you will never have to worry about your sling-stud ending up anywhere but bottom-dead-center!

All float-tubes are ventilated and have a bi-pod/sling stud installed. The tubes have a flat knurl. Just enough to give you grip, but will not tear up your sand-bags or rest.

Complete DTech Upper (http://www.dtechuppers.com)
PRS Gen2 Precision Stock
Geissele SSA-E Trigger.
Includes Magpul mag.

Shooters that know Mike at Dedicated Technology will know that this is a special built AR. I switched to bolt action rifles before this build was finished. It has been shot very little. Less than 300 rounds.
$1000 shipped to your FFL.
Paypal Friends & Family.

View attachment 83488 View attachment 83489 View attachment 83490 View attachment 83491 View attachment 83492
Mike has built several for me and his work is fantastic! He stands by his work even on second and third owners. Good luck with sale. Priced below what I would ask!

Mike has built several for me and his work is fantastic! He stands by his work even on second and third owners. Good luck with sale. Priced below what I would ask!

The AR10/260 he made for me is a jewel. I'll be keeping it. I'm pretty committed to only keeping the rifles I shoot. That's why I listed the 6x45. The last rifle I'll be selling is my 6.5 Grendel; not listed yet. Thanks for your sentiments.