December weather northern Colorado unit 6

Layer up with moisture wicking gear and a good windproof outer layer. Be ready for very cold mornings and nights. Get yourself a GPS or in reach with a texting plan, then you never have to worry.

I hunt just west of you off 129 near Three Forks Ranch area. We had zero cell coverage. Are you in wall tent?

Chains are a must. I needed them on a blizzard bug out couple years ago. Practice putting them on now, mark the connecting links with an orange zip tie so you can find right link under truck in snow. Huge benefit!
Shovel
Axe
Tow strap
Come along plus couple slings which easy button to latch onto something.

Clothing and boots for likely snowy conditions. Really good sleeping pad for sleeping bag rated to at least -20. Bag ratings are crap shoot. I add fleece blanket inside mine when it was -25 and warm as toast.

Gloves are overlooked but can really sink hunt. Glove/hand muff might be good idea.
Neck gaiter is huge help.

Good sunglasses for snow.

Chains are good for the snow for sure. But they really shine when the service roads are muddy. If it snows just a couple inches and then the sun comes out those roads turn to slick snot quickly. I bring chains more for mud than snow.

Also think about traction mats. I got stuck once in the middle of the road in just a few inches of snow since it was mud underneath. My little shovel didn't move much snow quickly. I have a collapsible snow shovel and traction mats in the truck now for snow.