• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Deal found on Trijicon Tenmile 5-25x50

Bad news for me. I seemed to have got a dud. It won't hold zero and glass is hazy.
I put on a new arken epl4 just to make sure that I was the scope, the arken glass blows this trijicon out of the water. Take that for what it's worth.
Arken in the top left, trijicon everywhere else
Same rifle, same load. Not what I was hoping for for my first trijicon after reading so many positive reviews
Did yours come shipped from OP or from Amazon? Just curious.

Back in stock at dvor, even cheaper $826. I just grabbed another one...
I ordered one a couple of weeks ago, they sent it to my PO box using my physical address and the PO returned it. Dvor refunded my card and I thought no big deal/loss I was just going to try this scope out because of the price and reputation. Then I see this post with opinions/reviews that are favorable, giving me a fear of loss, so I reordered 🤣 and save a couple of bucks.

Seeing how they are anywhere from $1300 to 1600 everywhere else for the same scope, I'd say it's a pretty good deal.
And for me I hate ffp so I'm getting while the gettings good

That's a great deal but I'd prefer an MOA version and they don't seem to be discounted anywhere.
I run pretty much everything in moa as well and that would be my preference. But at this point with the shooting apps we all use, I figured what difference does it make, I just add the gun and scope to the app and it tells me what to set the dial too.

I run pretty much everything in moa as well and that would be my preference. But at this point with the shooting apps we all use, I figured what difference does it make, I just add the gun and scope to the app and it tells me what to set the dial too.

I also prefer 1/4moa clicks when shooting LR. The mil clicks are larger.