• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Deal found on Trijicon Tenmile 5-25x50

JAYgs8163

Last edited:
I bought same one from dvor last week for $839, not sure if it is still there at that price...

Thanks for the heads up, I picked a couple through Amazon yesterday for $960 shipped. Looks like it shipped from optics plant. Not sure why Amazon has them cheaper coming from the same place?? Definitely a heck of a deal. Only thing I'm worried about is it only has 14.5mils total adjustment. With a 20moa rail hope that should be plenty. This will be my first trijicon, pretty excited with all the recent reviews on them.

Thanks for the heads up, I picked a couple through Amazon yesterday for $960 shipped. Looks like it shipped from optics plant. Not sure why Amazon has them cheaper coming from the same place?? Definitely a heck of a deal. Only thing I'm worried about is it only has 14.5mils total adjustment. With a 20moa rail hope that should be plenty. This will be my first trijicon, pretty excited with all the recent reviews on them.
Should be plenty. Looked at my drop chart on a basic 308 load and only need 9.6 mils to a 1000.

Last edited:
Bad news for me. I seemed to have got a dud. It won't hold zero and glass is hazy.
I put on a new arken epl4 just to make sure that I was the scope, the arken glass blows this trijicon out of the water. Take that for what it's worth.
Arken in the top left, trijicon everywhere else
Same rifle, same load. Not what I was hoping for for my first trijicon after reading so many positive reviews

Attachments

• IMG_0969.jpeg
    IMG_0969.jpeg
    303.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Bad news for me. I seemed to have got a dud. It won't hold zero and glass is hazy.
I put on a new arken epl4 just to make sure that I was the scope, the arken glass blows this trijicon out of the water. Take that for what it's worth.
Arken in the top left, trijicon everywhere else
Same rifle, same load. Not what I was hoping for for my first trijicon after reading so many positive reviews
Interesting. Well if that's the case mine may become a boomerang right back to OP. I've got another to compare it to. My Trijicon Credo is as clear as my NX8. My Arken EP and EPL doesn't even come close.