• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ452 17hmr w/Burris Scope & Timmney trigger (ND)

nad1967

This is a great shooter with such a history from starting out as a bland factory rifle to mature with upgrades such as a Timney trigger, a much better looking stock, CZ factory rings, and a pillar bedding to accompany a new look for this rifle.

It is a used (500rd) CZ 17hmr, with an after market installed timney trigger (about 1lb break), pillar bedded stock, CZ brand rings, and 1 HMR magazine.

Scope is a Burris 6-24x44 Signature series. Sporting a 1" tube and equipped with a Fine Duplex crosshair, I thought it was the perfect match for this rifle to engage critters at 200yds.

This is a beautiful wood grained sharp shooter who has scored multiple sub 1" 100yd 5 shot groups, many sub 1/2" 50yd 5 shot groups, and many Dak Rats. I guess what I am trying to say is that my asking price of $685 shipped to your FFL only warrants that this is the best rimfire I have owned. Let me know if you are interested.

$685 shipped

I will split up the package:

$375 for the rifle shipped and $350 for the scope shipped

img0016tm2.th.jpg

Last edited:
scope would be $350... I am really wanting to sell the CZ so I put the scope on there

Recent Posts