• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ M552 African Safari .458 Win

Tallyman

CZ M552 African Safari .458

African safari rifle chambered for one of the world's most powerful cartridges, the .458 Winchester Magnum.

Mauser claw extractor for positive feeding and extraction. European style Circassian walnut stock. Single set trigger: 4 lbs pull, 1 lb set pull

Express style fixed rear sights pre-set for 100, 200 and 300 yards. Millet brand scope rings are included for the shooter that prefers to mount a scope.

Magazine capacity is four rounds, barrel is 25 inches, overall length is 46". Weight 9.25 lbs.

This rifle is like new and looks to be hardly fired.

$750 cash - Consider trade for AR15 with removable handle or M1A

Photos available. If you want an answer - Please include your name, telephone number and email address with inquiry.

I am located in Colorado Springs, CO

Don't have any AR's for sale but I have a LNIB Tikka Varmint Stainless Composite in 22-250. If you are interested I'll be at 308/381-0791 or 308/383-0858 after 8pm tonight if you are interested in talking. I'd be interested in 3 or 4 pictures if you have them. I am seriously looking for a 458WM. By the way I'm in south central Nebraska in the central time zone.

Best Regards,

Zedman