• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 527 Varmint 204 Ruger with many extras for sale

jdefranc938

Hey all!
It's time I start to thin out my collection of rifles that I don't use nearly enough. This one happens to be a CZ 527 Varmint in 204 Ruger. The rifle is in MINT condition with under 125 rounds fired. A pet load has been worked up as well and will be included for the buyer. The crown is in excellent condition, the metal has been cared for to the greatest extent, the stock is 100% unmarked, it is as close to new as they come. I have a Bushnell Elite 6500 4.5-30x50 with the Multi-Plex reticle on top with Leupold rings. I would like to sell this as a pair, but if need be I will uncouple the two. Also, I have just under 400 rounds of ammo with the SBK 39's loaded up that I will include, as I will no longer be able to use these rounds. Also, I will include 100 SBK 39's as well along with reloading dies and a Lucas bore guide. I am asking $1250 for everything plus 50 for shipping and whatever the FFL fees are! PM me with questions/offers. Please see pics below:
IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

I blew it on the 5th!

Hey, it's now October 21st, 2012. Any chance you still have this rig for sale? You can reply back here or directly to my email at gregorysugg at embarqmail dot com. Thanks, Greg.

Hey, it's now October 21st, 2012. Any chance you still have this rig for sale? You can reply back here or directly to my email at gregorysugg at embarqmail dot com. Thanks, Greg.

Thanks for the interest, but everything has been sold