• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rifle Fundraiser

Just bought a few tickets. Thanks for the support of these troops by doing this! I'll definitely be looking more into Trail Life USA once my kids are old enough, appreciate you spreading the info on them.

Today is the last do for this fundraiser I can still sell tickets until about 5pm mountain time. Once the raffle has been completed I will post here and update the original post with the winning ticket and the winner's name. Thank you all so much for your help on this fundraiser it's been a great help to the troops get going!

Good luck and thanks for being part of this organization. I did one year in cub scouts with my son about 4 years ago and said NOPE. We then found Trail Life and have been doing that since. I have been a leader for the past couple years and really enjoy it.

I highly encourage families interested in joining what the Boy Scouts used to be, check out Trail Life.
I sent information to my daughter with regard to Trail Life. I believe my grandson, 11, doesn't do Boy Scouts anymore. He loves the outdoors and animals so I thought TL might be of interest to him.