• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom rem 700 F/S

getz

Gun built buy gre-tan rifles of CO
300 win mag
Completly trued long rem action and bolt in stainless/with the gre-tan fireing pin
Double pinned heavy recoil lug
Krieger cut 1 in 10 twist stainless fluted barrel with brake. 26" rem varmint taper/ 117 rounds through it.
HS rem varmint stock brown with the black flake/ action epoxy bed
HS bottom metal and clip in stainless
Rifle basix trigger
Rifle is in perfect condition. pretty much just shot from the bench. If you have any question just ask. For pics shoot me your email and i'll send them because i'm not sure how to post them here. I would like to get $1400 but would really like to move this fast so shoot me some offers please.

Last edited:
Mabey i can send the pics to someone and they can post them here for me? That way I don't need to send pics to everyone that wants to see pics just to see them. Thanks

Sorry to anyone that has requested pics, as I haven't been on for a while. For anyone seriously interested it would pry be best just to call me 715-345-0398 Thanks, Brad

still for sale. would really like to sell asap as i have lost most all interest in guns and have no use for it now. Thanks

Here you go

DSCF0566.jpg

DSCF0565.jpg