• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Gunwerks 7mm LRM Rifle

BoatTail

• Custom Gunwerks Rifle built on a trued Remington 700 Stainless Steel action.
• Match chambered in Gunwerks 7mm Long Range Magnum (7LRM).
• Match grade #5 Contour, Fluted Stainless Steel 26 inch barrel w/ Muzzle Break.
• Cerakote metal finish.
• Gunwerks long range hunting stock.
• Jewell target grade trigger.
• Huskamaw 5-20X50 Long Range rifle scope w/ 2 Custom Turrets
• Gunwerks Barrel break-in, and "True Ballistic Profile" data collection
• Calibrated for Gunwerks long range ammunition.
• Talley one piece scope rings and bases.
• Weight: Approximately 9.7 pounds with Scope.
• 5 Boxes of Custom Gunwerks ammo in 7LRM 180 Gr Berger bullets.
• Custom Hornady 7 LRM Rifle Dies.
• 200 empty 7 LRM cases, (100 New and 100 once fired from shooting school.)
• Heavy Duty 2 Gun Hard Case with handles & wheels
• Shipped to 48 contiguous United States.
• Price $4375

With this rifle you simply range the target, dial the distance on the turret, hold hash marks for wind and fire.

Attachments

• 7 Side.JPG
    7 Side.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 7 Side all.JPG
    7 Side all.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 37
What's the muzzle velocity for the load? Do you have the load data to duplicate the Gunwerks ammo? Do you have any accuracy data and/or photos of test targets? What is the stock LOP?

Thanks

rlspahn,

Here is the info you requested. Muzzle velocity for the load is 3086 fps with 180 gr Berger's. Here is the load data that Gunwerks sent with the rifle which matches their Gunwerks Ammo:

7 LRM Load Info

72 gr. Hodgdon H1000
Fed. 215 Mag. Primer.
180 Gr Berger VLD
COAL 3.450......should be 10-15 off lands.

The rifle shoots under 1/2 inch, Gunwerks made sure of that when they built it, did the barrel break in and shot the data for the turrets. In fact when they were putting it together, they were not satisfied with the accuracy of the first barrel, so ordered and installed another new one to get the required sub 1/2 inch accuracy. I haven't saved any of the targets but could shoot one for you and post.

As I told someone else, I've used it to take 4 Antelope with one shot kills from 350 to 550 yards and my buddy used it to take one at 450. Everyone of the shots perfectly place. Range, dial the turret, adjust for wind and fire.

LOP on the rifle is 13.5 inches.

Very interested in the gun and would like to talk to you about it. You can reach me @ 307.630.0502