• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom FNH SPR 308 Win

Daveog

WTS Custom FNH SPR 308 Win - PRICE DROP

**SOLD** I'm selling my custom FNH SPR rifle in 308 Win. This is a very accurate and handy rifle. It was built on an FNH SPR action, which features a control feed system, claw extractor, blade ejector, 3-position safety, and a 20 MOA picatinny rail. It is a detachable box magazine setup and 2 FN magazines come with it. The barrel is a 20" Krieger with a 1:10" twist. It was cut, chambered, fluted and crowned by Otto Comp. The trigger was also tuned by Otto Comp at a very crisp 2.5 pounds. The action is glass bedded into an H-S Precision OD green stock, which also has a full-length aluminum bedding block. Not many of these stocks were made for the SPR, and it is a very nice stock. It comes with the Harris BRM-S bipod and the Karsten adjustable cheek piece in the photos. The rifle has approximately 100 rounds through it and the barrel was broken in to the exact recommendations on the Krieger website. ONLY $1,200.00.
Photos:
Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. I can't believe this is still here! This is a perfect light tactical rifle or a super precision hunting rifle. I'm not unreasonable, make me a reasonable offer.

Ok, this baby's gotta go quick. I dropped the price to my lowest, $1,500.00 shipped. That is a steal for a custom built FN with a Kreiger barrel, an HS Precision stock, and extras.

Ok, someone tell me what's wrong with this rifle and why no one wants it.

HUGE PRICE DROP!! This rifle has got to go for a new build. Only $1300.00 plus shipping. This is a STEAL!! I have about $1800 in this rifle between parts and gunsmith work. It is a shooter.

Bumping it up. Someone has to want this rifle at this steal of a price, come on!