custom cut yardage turret - Programmable to Ziess RF Binoculars?

robinsg61le

Here's what I need to figure out:

I'd like to have a custom yardage turret cut to align with the ballistics of my .300 PRC (225 ELDX / 2850 fps / 4000 ft elev / 50-degree temp)

I was hoping I could program this info into the Ziess Victory RF binoculars and have the binoculars display the adjusted yardage considering atmospheric conditions.

For example, (after having zeroed my gun in the aforementioned conditions and having a custom yardage turret cut to match) I might range a target at say, 780 actual yards at 10,000 ft. elev with a 10-degree temperature. Are these binocs capable of providing the adjusted output of say "710 yards," which would be adjusted yardage considering current atmospheric conditions as compared to my originally cut custom yardage turret?

I have been told these binocs will only allow me to use MOA format if I am considering atmospheric conditions... In that case, I would not be able to have a custom yardage turret cut and still enjoy the accuracy of the binocs taking into account atmospheric adjustments.

Can anyone confirm 100% one way or the other? Thank you for your help!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.