• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7mm STW F/S or Trade

Blacktail

I have been contmeplating on parting with this for a long time but its such a sweet shooter hard to justify. But have a 280ai now and just dont see it getting much use.

700 Action Trued Etc by Bill Davis
Shilen #4 contour finished length with brake is 27"
Stock MPI which i had a higher comb and slight palm swell added very comfortable
Jewll Trigger at 2.5#
Cerakoted in Tungston Gray
All Machining fluting and brake by Kampfeld
Neck Sizing and Seating Dies Included and approximately 40 loaded 160 rounds, misc rounds and any brass I can dig up goes with the deal.

History: I purchased it and at the time was told was from the Remingotn custom shop but never could verify. MPI bedded the rifle and built the stock (in hind site would of done a mcmillan but this stock has worked well). Sent the rifle to Bill Davis who worked the action and slapped the shilen barrel on it. I hunted with it a fair amount so sent it to Kampfeld for a makeover. Fluted the barrel installed brake and cap, fluted the bolt and skeltonized the handle. Then cerakoted the rifle. Its been hunted two days since. Rifle will shoot 140s to .5" or better with H4831 160's to .5" or better with H1000 and same with 168 pergers. It also shot 150 Pergenines under .5" if I did my part. Scoped with a Vortex razor LH and talleys under 9lbs on bathroom scale. I apologize cant seem to get pics to post but PM me with telephone or email and I can text or send. Also have some pics of some targets. Round count around 225. Stock shows some minor scratches and dings from hunting. I also have pics of these.

Trades interested in: Lightweight 7/08AI or 7/08 or 6.5 creedmore for my son to start shooting or possibly a spotting scope. I havent really thought about an outright price as trades came to mind first. More of a buyer then a seller;)

could you send pics to 970-556-8678 Thanks, do you have a price?