• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7.62 SASS

Jake Whittle

I have a gently used custom 7.62 for sale. Everything has been updated on this rifle. It was built on DPMS receivers. It comes with the following:
-Magpul PRS stock in FDE.
-Monopod that's attached to the PRS.
-Ergo grip in FDE.
-Giessel trigger group that's set at 3.5 lbs.
-Tactical charging handle.
-DPMS SASS barrel chambered in 7.62x51 w/ 1:10" twist.
-WMD low profile gas block and tube.
-Midwest Industries SS hand guard that's been duracoated in FDE.
-Magpul rail covers.
-2 steel 20 round mags.
-Swivel bipods.

It DOES NOT come with the Lane suppressor or the NF optic. It will come with a muzzle brake.

I'm asking $1800 OBO. Not really looking for any trades unless it's a NightForce scope.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 13
PM me or text me at 605-389-1795. Can't figure out how to upload more than one picture. I'll text more if requested.

Sorry!! Forgot some details...
18" barrel. I've shot 126 rounds through it. I cleaned it and broke it in properly. I've shot two loads through it, a 168 gr AMax and 180 gr Accubond. Both have shot sub MOA consistently out to 800 yards! Can't shoot much further on a regular basis here.

I forgot to include that I'll throw in 150 pieces of varied brass and about 50 180 gr Accubonds.

I'm located in Rapid City, SD.

I also have a new Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x44 with Vortex 6 screw rings, that I'd add to this package for $2300 shipped and insured!!