• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 338 lapua mag fs

Thanks for the bump not.sure y its still hear either lol.. bigger meaning longer barrel and customer action..

The picture of the target is good, but can't tell anything about the gun pics!!! If I were looking, I'd keep right on passing it up since I couldn't see the pics!! pics are worth a thousand words!!!! Your pics are only saying 4!!! I can't see it!!!!!

I couldn't on my IPhone, redirected me to another site, but just did on my MacBook!!! It's an awesome rifle!!!!! :) I would have grabbed it up, but got a McMilman .338 Tactical!! Still might!!!!

Alrite 2950 and i will include 80 peices of 3 times fired preped and freshly annealed lapua brass and redding type s competition bushing fl sizing die and micro seater die thanks !!!

Received the rifle the other day what a deal he made for me, transaction was smooth and quick Kasey is one of the good guys can't wait to shoot her .
Thanks again Kaseygun)