• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 33 Nosler - New Build

IMG_5493.jpg
This is one of my new builds, but sadly I'm looking for a new home for it. I've just got to many other projects going on right now and unfortunately something just has to give.

33 Nosler – New Custom Build, Savage Ultralight LA Action with a black/ stainless fluted bolt, SS Anarchy Outdoors Threaded bolt handle with Anarchy Outdoors Titanium Fluted Knob and Desh Industries Bolt Lift Kit. The barrel is a 26" custom made ER Shaw Barrel (1:10 twist, Savage Varmint Contour, ¾" x 24 Muzzle Thread) with a Terminator T4 brake installed. Also, the throat has been extended to increase the freebore so that you can load 285/ 300 grain bullets without sacrificing powder capacity. The barrel has Hexagonal Spiral Fluting and has been Cryo-Accurized to reduce stress barrel stress. The barreled action are mounted into a MDT LSS - XL Gen 2 Chassis with a MDT CCS- Composite Carbine Stock. The MDT chassis/ stock has an Ergo grip, Kick Eez Magnum Recoil Pad and MDT Elite cheekpiece installed as well. The action, barrel and brake have been have all been coated SOCOM Black colored Duracoat. The chassis and stock have been coated with Tungsten Grey colored Duracoat. Also included with the rifle are a 5 round Steel MDT Magazine, Carbon Fiber Bipod and EGW 20 MOA rail.

The barrel has been broken in using proper break-in procedures. Factory ammo was used for break-in and testing. Definitely sub-MOA accuracy. It shoots Nosler 225 E-Tip bullets well, but it will really shine with custom handloads.

Please note: The lower two shots in the photo are the first of the group. I made a scope adjustment and then shot the next 4.. Nosler 225 E-Tips at 100 yds.

$1999.. shipped and insured..

Reasonable offers will be considered....

Please contact me with any questions.. Tdsergent 10/7/23

Thanks for looking!

IMG_5494.jpgIMG_5495.jpgIMG_5496.jpgIMG_5497.jpgIMG_5499.jpgIMG_5500.jpgIMG_5501.jpg6 shot.jpg

Last edited: