• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 308

jowens

Here's the original ad where I bought it.

FS Custom Tactical 308 - 24hourcampfire

The round count is right at 400.

It has been cerakoted in armor black since I bought it.

Shoots 168 berger vlds 2800fps into tiny groups, it shoots 1/4 inch groups when I do my part. Also shoots 155 scenars or 155 hybrids 2950ish into bugholes.

Will get some current pics up this evening and a weight of the rifle alone. It's around 11.5 to 12lbs best i remember. Rifle is in great shape, only places on it are on the trigger hangers where I had a difficult time getting the pins out. It's Nothing that is visible when the rifle is in the stock.

2950 with timney 510
2850 without a trigger.

Cashiers check with time to clear or usps money orders

I'll get some better pics in daylight for those interested.

purchased March scope from Jowens, a few months ago. everything went smooth as silk. Scope was shipped fast and showed up at my door step as described. you can buy with confidence from him. good luck with the sell. its a good looking rig.

Thanks Sam. This would be a good one for your collection of tack drivers!

2850 with trigger
2750 without

Would possibly take a custom action on trade.

sadly my wife would not be as proud to own it I would. she has cut off my firearm purchasing. NO MORE! she said. I think that me telling her that I had too send Kirby Allen another another 2,500 dollar check, was the hair that broke the camels back.

Back to the top. Will take gun parts, high end optics and possibly other rifles on trade.