• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 308 Remington 700, McMillan, Surgeon, Vortex.

devildiver

Custom Remington 700 long range rifle bedded in a mcmillan Adjustable A3-a stock, surgeon bottom metal that accepts AICS mags, blueprinted action, 26" varmint contour barrel, pic rail up front for a bipod, and a vortex viper PST 4-14x50mm scope. Low round count. I've shot this rifle consistently out to 1,000 ydsand I know it's capable of more in the right hands.

Comes with verified load data for several different powder and bullet combinations. This is a GUARANTEED sub 1/2 MOA rifle. Shot in a ballistics lab in February and comes with the accuracy printout from that test.

I am selling this on several sites. I will close the listing as soon as cash hits my account but it may be up while a deal is being made.

$2150

Attachments

• IMG_1500.jpg
    IMG_1500.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2403.jpg
    IMG_2403.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 24
Who made the barrel? Twist? Contour?

Sorry gents, I lost track of this post.

The barrel is a standard remington heavy varmint 1:12. It stabilizes a nosler RDF very well with 44 grains of varget. That's what I've been shooting for the past six months and love the combo.