• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 30-06 fs ft

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have a nice shooting 30-06 i have decided to let go of. gun consists of a right hand timed and trued 700 long action,ptg pinned recoil lug, 20 moa egw rail, 26" hart super match barrel with a 30-06 match chamber,(.121 freebore) shculer 3 port brake,old school rem 700 trigger set at 1.25 lbs,a jesse grove a2 style walnut stock that has been devcon bedded,rhino liner finished,and painted olive drab with black spiderweb and matte cleared.stock has a deep cut morgan buttstock adjustable pad on it too.chamber is throated for 190 bergers but i've been shooting 155 amaxs and the new tipped matchkings extremely well out of her. she shoots in the high .1's to low .2's at 200 yrds with my handloads using win brass,155 sierra tipped matchkings and h4895. action is kg coated olive drab,bolt and bdl bottom metal is kg coated matte black. gun has under 500 rds thru it.only reason for selling is to fund a new project. gun comes with the egw rail for 1600.00 or will take partial trades for a left hand rem 700 short actioned rifle or an action by itself

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 10
wow this fine weapon should have sold in five minutes at this price.i need to build another left hand gun guys so this one has to go

barrel is a straight taper that is .902 at the muzzle. total weight of gun as seen in pics with scope,bipod and sling is exactly 14 lbs.

monday this fine weapon is off to gunbroker and will no longer be availible at this price.this is the last chance to get it cheaper fellas.this is almost half of what it cost to build.cant believe its even here still

Just went through the same thing trying to sell a custom 308. Hard to understand some one passing a well built gun at your price. I guess there are not a lot of people that understands what it cost to build consistent accuracy in a rifle or appreciate it.

Good Luck I wish I was in need of your rifle.

Just went through the same thing trying to sell a custom 308. Hard to understand some one passing a well built gun at your price. I guess there are not a lot of people that understands what it cost to build consistent accuracy in a rifle or appreciate it.

Good Luck I wish I was in need of your rifle.

Or people just don't have the money. I would buy every gun on here if the funds would allow. Hell, I'd probably buy your .308 without even asking about it. It's like an addiction.

since no one seems to be interested in this gun i took it coyote hunting today and rolled a yote at 925 yrds,so im keeping her for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.