• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 270WSM

clark33

I have a custom built 270WSM I'm looking to sell or trade. Asking $1,100 will trade for the right 300WM or 300PRC.

It's a FNH SPR (Win M70) CRF, 24"from bolt face to muzzle Krieger barrel, and McMillan Hunters Edge stock. Trigger is original but tuned at 3.5lbs by the smith.
I shot the 140gr accubond Nosler Trophy Grade ammo in it with good results. It just sits in the gun safe now and I'm really wanting a .30 cal at the moment. Also open to reasonable offers. Thanks
IMG_3690.jpg
IMG_3689.jpg

I have a custom built 270WSM I'm looking to sell or trade. Asking $1,100 will trade for the right 300WM or 300PRC.

It's a FNH SPR (Win M70) CRF, 24"from bolt face to muzzle Krieger barrel, and McMillan Hunters Edge stock. Trigger is original but tuned at 3.5lbs by the smith.
I shot the 140gr accubond Nosler Trophy Grade ammo in it with good results. It just sits in the gun safe now and I'm really wanting a .30 cal at the moment. Also open to reasonable offers. Thanks
View attachment 190117View attachment 190118
What is the twist rate

Times fired? Rifle weight? Barrel contour? Any target pics? Who was the gunsmith?
Thanks

I have had the rifle since 2007, it was a graduation gift. Here is the info on the smith https://www.highspeedshootingsystems.com/about-the-smith
He's a local guy who went to GS school in AZ, worked at McMillan for a while. Now is a gunsmith for a local shop called The Range in E. WA

I would estimate the round count at ~400-500. I never ran it hot and was pretty particular about cleaning and care, bore guide, Dewey rod, non corrosive solvent etc. the contour is either sporter or medium sporter, I'll check that and the weight when I get home. Apparently my work deems me "essential". I won't complain! Lol

View attachment 190117View attachment 190118
Man I like that rifle! My only trade offer would be a Rem700 action 300 wm but I've got almost your asking price in just the barrel.