• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 260 Rem match

James Jones

This is killing me to sell but medical bills force me to.

Rem 700 SA ADL , fully blueprinted , PT&G over sized bolt to fit reamed race way Sako extractor with Gre-Tan firing pin and shroud all of which have been coated with Robar's NP3 process. Holland recoil lug pinned in place. Glenn Seekins 20 MOA base included (NO scope and rings and NO trigger , I'm keeping my Jewell)

Lilja #7 conture fluted 1-8 twist 27" long with a three port brake from SSG , both the barrel and action have been coated with KG-Gunkote in matte black.

Stock is a Brown on Brown laminated A-5 from Joel Russo that has been piller and glass bedded setup for ADL , the stock has a Terry Cross adjustable comb and an 1" Decelerator recoil pad LOP is 14" and stock will fit a full 1.25"barrel finished with semi glass Urithane , dozens of hand rubbed coats

This gun has 219 rounds through it and will shoot in the low .2's with several loads using 140 A-max and 140 Berger bullets , have killed one deer this past season at 944yds and the gun will shot 6" groups from a bi-pod at 1000yds if you do your part.

Sacrificing it at $1600
SSG2601.jpg

13-14lbs looking at my bathroom scale right now ,I stepped on it 3 times then 3 times with the gun and the average was 13.6lbs.
thats with the scope.

I forgot to mention it has two flush mounted QD cups for a sling on the left side of the stock , makes for more comfortable carrying.

The Gun is sold pending funds to a member on another board who responded early this AM

"lou400a" I won't be able to check my personal E-mail till later this eveing feel free to PM me here

Me either. I got a chance to hold that gun. The pics do not do it justice, its a beauty. Someone got a good buy.

James just ordered my lathe and mill should have everything set up by the end of May. Find some parts, your welcome to use anything in my shop anytime as long as you let me watch. I dont wanna watch because I am worried about my tools, just for what I can learn.
When you get through building the gun you can use my reloading room and my indoor table set up like Mr Don's to work your loads up to 800+ yards.