• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 260 in AICS 1.5 Multicam

hitemhard

Well I have a custom built rem 700 sa. Build specs are as follows. 700 reciever trued up, PT&G coned bolt with sako extractor and threaded bolt handle. Wearing a brand new 24" 8 twist 3 groove ss Benchmark Barrel (remington varmint contour) with the end threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector ready for your suppresor or R&D muzzle brake. it has a nicely tuned rem factory trigger set at 2lbs. The barreled action is coated in matte black cerakoat. It is all nestled in a an AICS 1.5 stock (1 5rd mag included) which has been painted multicam by previous owner and is one of the best krylon rustoleum paint jobs i have ever seen. stock is not bedded and rifle has zero rounds through it. Also the stock has the thumb screws added for quick adjustment of the cheekpiece. On top it has a 20moa egw base installed and it comes with H&K style hooks so you can attach whatever style sling you would like.
Benchmark guarentees there rifles to shoot 1/2moa or better so this will be a shooter for sure
This rifle is match ready just add optic.
Price is $2275/OBO shipped Money Order, Cashiers check, personal check, discreet paypal (+3%)/or gift, and credit card (3%+) accepted
The only thing not included is the harris bipod. I am not really looking for trades but will entertain them,you never know.
Pics
I will take better pics outside in field conditions when i have time.
IMGP9002.jpg

IMGP9006.jpg

IMGP9007.jpg

IMGP9012.jpg

IMGP9009.jpg