Custom 243AI Rem 700 in A5

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by eddief, Nov 27, 2006.

1. eddief

eddief Well-Known Member

I have a 243AI RH 700 SA (this is one of the older good Rem 700) trued and chambered with a 26" Broughton 10tw 3 groove rem varmint contour.
    The truing and chamber work was done by Mickey Coleman (one of the BR gunsmiths known for his chambering and metalwork) Then I sent the barreled action to George at GA and he bedded it in a new A-5 in Desert Camo stock (barrel channel is for the Rem Varmint Contour) it also has the 2 screw adjustable saddle cheekpiece and adj. LOP. Also put a Badger bolt knob and coated in Tan teflon on all metal except firing pin shroud. I put on a black PIERCEision gun works firing pin assembly. Oh ya, it's factory bottom metal. Gun has 40 rounds through it and holds 1/2moa easy and better if you do your part. Fireforming was just as accurate. TIS sling included $1550 shipped to your FFL. Also have dies and brass for extra, will discuss if someone wants them w/ rifle. Bi-Pod not included. [​IMG]
    Eddie Fosnaugh

2. eddief

eddief Well-Known Member

It would make a awfully nice Christmas present for someone.

Eddie

3. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Eddie ,

I want it ! cant afford /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif it so free bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mighty nice rig for some one wanting to get into this game . Price is great too .

Jim B

4. eddief

eddief Well-Known Member

$1475 shipped and I'll throw in a 100rds of new Lapua brass and 200 bullets. This is as good as I can do.

Eddie

5. eddief

eddief Well-Known Member

I will sell just the barreled action, minus the bottom metal for $850, if you don't want to buy the whole outfit.

The stock will not be sold first. If the barreled action sells, I will then decide if the stock will be sold also.

Eddie

6. eddief

eddief Well-Known Member

Everything is sold pending payment.

Eddie