CURTIS/RUSSO DBM/Mags Available

Re: CURTIS/RUSSO Bottom Metal and Mags

Joel,

Have you guys got any Canadian Dealers lined up to bring these Vector actions/bottom metals and mags in once they are in full production? (I'm) up in Canada myself, very fond of what you guys are workin' on... that action looks fantastic, not to mention those flush-magazines. Very nice.

For us lefties, that $750 dollar three lug is going to be pretty tough to beat. I would also like to know when a 300 win, AI type, three round mag will be available.

Chase,
Any update on the bottom metal and long action magnum magazines? Thanks!

Mr. Russo,

Are you or mr Curtis at the SHOT show where someone could see some of your products first hand?

Thanks
Mark

Any update on the long action bottom metal and long action magnum magazines? Thanks!

The short action mags and bottom metal will be in stock later this week. We just finished the production run. We are now starting production on the long action bottom metal and mags. Once we have a solid time frame we will update here.

Last edited:

Great news Chase. Will the Axiom & Vector actions be available around the same time?

The short action mags and bottom metal will be in stock later this week. We just finished the production run. We are not starting production on the long action bottom metal and mags. Once we have a solid time frame we will update here.

The short action mags and bottom metal will be in stock later this week. We just finished the production run. We are now starting production on the long action bottom metal and mags. Once we have a solid time frame we will update here.
Did I miss them? Never have seen the short bottom metal/mags on your site. Just says coming soon.

You didn't miss anything... we had a manufacturing hold up but they are being finished up right now!
sorry for delay!

Curtis,
Will you post here to let us know the day the bottom metal/mags become available for purchase?

Any interest in doing a group buy for LRH members on actions and/or Bottom Metal? Seems like there is plenty of interest.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.