Crimp removal and other advice needed

Years ago when I was a kid my Dad got me some reloading equipment. I had a 30 Carbine and an M1 Garand to reload for, lots of fired GI brass. He had a dealer friend that we got LC ammo in clips and bandoler's for 6 cents a round for carbine and 8 cents a round 06, sure wish I could do that again! Long story short, my Dad was a tool maker, and made me two piloted chamfering tools out of center drills that piloted on the ID of the primer pocket, set the depth on the bottom of the pocket, and chamfered the mouth of the pocket. We ran them in a drill press where I just held the case up to the spinning tool and pushed it up till it stopped. Very fast operation, and left a nice chamfer to start the primers. This is the best way I have ever seen or used!
I haven't had to reload military brass in years, and I'm not sure if I can find those tools, but I will look for them. I can make them at my shop on my tool grinder, maybe I will just do that if I can't find the originals
One of the reloading companies should make them!

I'd buy one
For you guys referbing military brass, take a look at these. Theres a few other tools you may be interested in there also. NOTE: No skin in this game.

For you guys referbing military brass, take a look at these. Theres a few other tools you may be interested in there also. NOTE: No skin in this game.

I've actually been in contact with Mr. Miller at K&M. I'm going to try some of his products. First learned about them through F-Class John on YouTube.

I've actually been in contact with Mr. Miller at K&M. I'm going to try some of his products. First learned about them through F-Class John on YouTube.
They work. I must say that their case holder is a very nice tool. Holds cases when you are doing pocket work. My fingers and hands ached terribly before I got that tool (even if I used rubber gloves). Case holder must be used with collet specific to caliber. Arthritis is a pita.

They work. I must say that their case holder is a very nice tool. Holds cases when you are doing pocket work. My fingers and hands ached terribly before I got that tool (even if I used rubber gloves). Case holder must be used with collet specific to caliber. Arthritis is a pita.
The case holder is what caught my eye to start with. However, I think some of the other products could be very useful as well.

Thanks for the information on these, I wasn't aware they made these.
I have purchased mandrels from them, they are located in Holland Michigan, only 30 miles from me. Great people to deal with.

Kind of the poor mans way but i use VLD inside chamfer either in the RCBS case prep station or in a drill. Station works best because you do not have to hold it. It will bottom out before you take too much off the case. Will only work for small primer.