Coyotes,Bobcats

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We put a post out several weeks ago that we had some electronic game calls and also white/Red night lights that can be mounted on the Scope,.
Been really buys with the holiday. If anyone id interested let us know/ will post more pics and process tomorrow, It also had a new Turkey Card for calling in Turkeys.

Well our hone has a hard time taking pic.

We cant post pictures because GOoglE states our o=account is full. These and ne phones and Xfinity reall secrewed us over, trying for ob=ver 4 months and keep getting chanced to a person that does nor speak english and says they will have someone call me back, FOUR months and 75 call. they sent me a third phone that we never ordered and nor our monthly internet with 1 gig was supposed to be $20 mis now $6o being charger $400 for the extra phone that thywon'tnot take bake

We put a post out several weeks ago that we had some electronic game calls and also white/Red night lights that can be mounted on the Scope,.
Been really buys with the holiday. If anyone id interested let us know/ will post more pics and process tomorrow, It also had a new Turkey Card for calling in Turkeys.

Well our hone has a hard time taking pic.

We cant post pictures because GOoglE states our o=account is full. These and ne phones and Xfinity reall secrewed us over, trying for ob=ver 4 months and keep getting chanced to a person that does nor speak english and says they will have someone call me back, FOUR months and 75 call. they sent me a third phone that we never ordered and nor our monthly internet with 1 gig was supposed to be $20 mis now $6o being charger $400 for the extra phone that thywon'tnot take bake
Tell them you wish to close all accounts they will send you to account recovery department, where they will be ready to listen and make a deal !

I got my phone to work. Having so many problems with this new Pixel 8 Pro. the voice typing is way off along with auto correct spell.

Attachments

• Phantom and Lights.jpg
    Phantom and Lights.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Phantom.jpg
    Phantom.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 25

Recent Posts