COYOTE ATTACKS HUNTER

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by bjlooper, May 6, 2006.

1. bjlooper

bjlooper Well-Known Member

My friend was out calling his buddy had his camera and filmed this remarkable fotage. turn your volume up you can hear the coyote before he attacks.

http://www.wimp.com/coyote/

2. dalefarmer

dalefarmer Member

Thanks, no more coyote hunting for me after seeing that.

3. littledevil2873

littledevil2873 Well-Known Member

Somebody has waaaay tooooo much time on their hands. This is the second forum I have seen that video on.

4. Ballistic64

Ballistic64 Well-Known Member

Showed it to my 10 yr old step son..........DEFINATELY A KODAK MOMENT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Centre Punch

Centre Punch Well-Known Member

I've just got back from the ER after having my heart re-started!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian

6. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

I love that video. You definately want the volume up a bit for the best viewing pleasure. I showed it to the neighbors kids (self proclaimed hunting experts at the ages of 9 and 10) and the older one fell out of the chair with excitement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. Ol'Gator

Ol'Gator Well-Known Member

With plans to go pdog hunting in Montana in a couple of week, I'm glad I came across this footage. I'm now rethinking what gun to take. Seems the .223 rem will leave me way under-gunned. Lots of yotes in the area.

Thanks for probably saving my life!