Covid still has some people terrified

cohunt

Not sure if this is humorous or not--- but this guy was In a hospital waiting room yesterday.

Covid still has some people terrified--- he had disinfectant spray and cleaning wipes he used before he sat down on the bench.

Attachments

• 20221222_145536.jpg
    20221222_145536.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 153
Same people who are scared of mice. You can't fix them! Wife has a demorat friend from her teacher days, and they are polar opposite on the political side. This woman has drank gallons of msnbc coolaid. And nothing else matters. You can show her proof what she says is a lie but she still doesn't believe it. Can't understand why my wife befriended her! She's beyond fixing.

Always cracks me up, the willingness to wear a mask alone in the car is directly related to how willing they are for provoking direct conflict with a nuclear power...

Truthfully its sad how much fear people walk around with, saw a guy yesterday wearing a face shield double masks and nitrile gloves. I'd guess he was maybe mid 40s and looked healthy, just think how much internal fear that requires.

We haven't had truly hard times, it's made for some really weak people.

There are people who cannot tolerate this, or any other serious infection without a bad outcome (death, pulmonary cripple, etc). I give these folks wide latitude and as much grace as I'd hope they'd grant me if I drew the genetic short stick and was walking in their shoes. It's the same reason I don't call people in a wheelchair weak, or wimpy, etc.