• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Couple of guns for sale

Sloverado

First one is one I got from a member here. I havent had the time to even use it and I havent even mounted the scope on it. Savage Stainless ultramag action barreled with SS fluted PacNor Super Match 7WSM barrel 30 inch with Titanium muzzle brake. Glass bedded into Boyd's laminate thumbhole stock with timney trigger set to 3lbs. Sporting a Ken Farrel 1 piece 20MOA base. It comes with everything in the pics but all the reloading stuff as I have another wsm. Here is the link of it when I bought it.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/savage-7wsm-pacnor-barrel-51287/

It looks the same as all I did was clean it good and oiled it. It has been in the safe ever since. Looking to get 1000 obo

Also I have a S&W 460 with an 8 3/8 barrel. It has been fired 35 times and shoots very well. I have a 200+ rounds of ammo that would go with it. It has never been out of the case besides at the range. 1100 obo

Last one is an XDM all black 40 new in the box. It is the reg legth barrel and comes with everything including hi cap mags. I have 1200 rounds of 155 grain XTP that goes with it. Looking to get 750 obo.