• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED A couple of guns for sale

The Butcher

Sako 75 SS Synthetic 7mm Rem Ultra Mag, Burris Signature rings and bases, and Limbsaver recoil pad (also have the original, along with the box and all paperwork). 15 rounds fired through it. I just can't take the recoil. More than my 5'6" frame wants to handle. Beautiful rifle. $1050 invested, asking $900 delivered to your FFL

Knight disk extreme rifle .50 cal Redfield rings and bases. Stainless Steel, Synthetic stock. $350 to your FFL

two titanium nitride redding sizing bushings, for sizing dies, never used, I aquired them in a deal with some other things, they are for a .338 $20 for both delivered CONUS They are about $17 bucks each.

Anyone interested, e-mail me at [email protected] I am looking for either a rem ll00 20ga. Or a benelli I think m1 90 camo 12 ga. other trades would be welcome. Thanks Don

I had considered that, but do not like a brake for hunting. Also, I have been laid off since Oct, and do not need to spend any more cash. It is a beautiful rifle, and should hold on to it and get a brake put on, but things just are not good right now. Don