Could you help a friend of mine??

Dave King

Joe Mahon, currently in Iraq is in the running for first place prize over at SWFA.

Joe is from Wisconsin and although I've never personally met him he and I have exchanged e-mails and phone calls. This is atleast his second tour in Iraq and during his last tour there he was instrumental in helping my son (also stationed in Iraq then, and again now) get needed replacement gear.

Joe was also a common collection and distribution point for at LOT of gear that went to Iraq to help out troopers during the beginning of the lastest Iraq "war". I know for certain that Joe distributed 10's of thousands of dollars of gear. He did this voluntarily to help the young troops.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could get a look at the entrants and consider Joe with a little favor.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.riflescopes.com/contestentries.asp?contest=6

Dave:

Done deal. Vote is in and I'm glad to help Joe out. It's close in the vote count guys so if you haven't voted yet, get to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks guys.

Joe really is a good fella and a great asset to the troops. For a while last evening it looked like he was in third place but I guess it was just a case of a few IP's stuffing the ballet-box for the other fellas.

I'm sure the other folks there are deserving too but I have no direct knowledge of them personally.

Thanks for your consideration and assistance.

Very Appreciative.

Dave King

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.