• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Component Availability General Update

Full Curl

I pretty much completely gave up on finding any available powder, cases, and bullets from local and online retailers over a year ago and haven't looked much since. My shooting frequency has taken a big hit as a result. Just wondering if anything has changed and if supply is coming back around at all? I don't want to steal an inside supplier from anybody but where is the best bet for me to spend my limited time watching to see if I can get lucky and find something in stock? I can't be on the forums often enough to grab classified listings before they quickly sell. Any tips or recommendations would be much appreciated.

If it matters at all, I am interested in H1000 powder, Norma cases, and Nosler and Berger bullets for 6.5prc, 270wsm, 7mm, 300prc, and 300rum.

THANKS!

Alot of it is just hit and miss and yes its gone quick. Check the nosler site as they have been randomly having various bullets showing up

I refresh my webpage on Brownells, Natchez, powder valley, and midsouth every day and about half the time I see something new on one of the sites..

Thanks for the replies.

I'm in WI.

Norma cases: 6.5prc, 270wsm, and maybe 300rum

I'll check out Veteran.

I refresh my webpage on Brownells, Natchez, powder valley, and midsouth every day and about half the time I see something new on one of the sites..
Thanks for the tip. Honestly for how long this has been going on it's certainly discouraging.

Midway has some factory seconds instock some of these bullets are proably just hornady sst or eldm from what I can tell. Some might also be hornady bthp or match kings.

I have been having a fair amount of luck lately finding various powders - a pound of Titegroup here, a pound of Varget or IMR4895 there - at my local Sportsmans and LGSs.

Primers on the other hand, Negative, Nein, Nyet, Zilch.

I'm fortunate that I'm good on primers for a while... it's everything else I need.

I pretty much completely gave up on finding any available powder, cases, and bullets from local and online retailers over a year ago and haven't looked much since. My shooting frequency has taken a big hit as a result. Just wondering if anything has changed and if supply is coming back around at all? I don't want to steal an inside supplier from anybody but where is the best bet for me to spend my limited time watching to see if I can get lucky and find something in stock? I can't be on the forums often enough to grab classified listings before they quickly sell. Any tips or recommendations would be much appreciated.

If it matters at all, I am interested in H1000 powder, Norma cases, and Nosler and Berger bullets for 6.5prc, 270wsm, 7mm, 300prc, and 300rum.

THANKS!
Between these two, you won't miss anything.

Recent Posts