Completely visible Berger Bullet in flight to 737 yard elk kill!!!

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

If you DVR our show you may have already had a chance to watch the footage of a 300 grain .338 Berger do it's job on a cow elk. If not then you have to catch this weeks episode of Extreme Outer Limits TV this Thursday evening at 7:00 PST 8:00 MTN time. You can actually see the bullet in flight from muzzle to target. The way the sun was coming over the top of our shoulder and the ridge behind us, it lit the bullet perfectly. We had no idea of how cool this footage was going to turn out until editing this show. It is a must see for sure!!!

Here is the episode teaser: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=500882383261212

If you get a chance to watch it, hop on our Facebook page or get me back here and let us now how you liked it!

Thanks guys...

Not having TV service at your home sometimes makes you feel like you are missing out. The good new is I have not seen one single campaign advertisment for over a year now.

The teaser was great Bob, I sure would have liked to see that elk crumple when the Berger got there. But think I have seen that part many times through the scope.

Great footage and great job to the camera man for catching that trace.

Thanks for sharing.

This is Jeff and I approve this message. gun)----------------------------lightbulb

:D

Great footage! Thanks for posting it, like Broz I shut the TV down so long ago I can't really remember when. Excluding present company most of the folks I was seeing on it I wouldn't let in the house. My son has no interest in hunting, but is greatly interested in filming. I can't think of anything neater than the 2 of us pulling off something like this.

I love those shots where you can see the sun actually glare/reflect off the bullet! Not sure if that is the actual case here or if that bullet is just big enough to see but VERY cool none the less! I'll go get the TV ready now... :D

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.