• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Complete 338 Edge long range system nightforce scope swarovski range finder ammo dies

Ddwarren

Turnkey extremely custom long range system with nightforce, Swarovski range finder, ammo, all accessories and reloading supplies.

338 Edge built on Remington action by defensive edge in Idaho. Less than .5 MOA rifle. 84 rounds through rifle. Seekins detachable 5 round box mag and bottom metal, nightforce NXS 5.5X22X56 with NPR reticle, nightforce rings and bases, scope caps, Swarovski range finder that ranges out to 1900 yards (rated at 1500), kestrel 3000 wind gauge and humidity gauge, Treo with nightforce ballistics software, 30" Hart heavy taper fluted bull barrel, DE Break, DE cheek rest adjustable, Harris S bipod with pod lock, aluma trans custom cutout case, ACI/ACD mount with cant bubble and consign indicator, HS precision tactical stock, bedded action, M16 extractor with dual lugs, DE bolt release, squared trued lapped action, DE recoil lug, cerakote finish, redding S bushing dies. All work done by Shawn Carlock at defensive edge.

215 rounds of hand loaded 300 grain Sierra matchking hollow point boat tail 338edge ammo on new brass with CCI 250 primers and H1000 powder.

20 rounds of 250 grain hand loaded Sierra matchking hollow point boat tail on new Remington brass with RE 25 powder and CCI BR2 primers.

102 pieces new Remington brass.

69 pieces once fired Remington brass.

719 Sierra matchking hollow point boat tail bullets.

11 case guard cases.

Total invested over $10k

$7500 plus shipping to sell fast.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 8
Re: Complete 338 Edge long range system nightforce scope swarovski range finder ammo

If you decide to split it up I would be interested in some brass and maybe some loaded rounds

Re: Complete 338 Edge long range system nightforce scope swarovski range finder ammo

just wondering who makes the case.Its hard to find one that will hold a 30"+ barrel.Bobby

Not splitting up the ammo and components from the gun unless the gun sells first.

Case is Aluma Trans Americase. Not cheap but awesome.

If you want me to split the package, please PM me with a list of what you want and I'll get back with a price. Just a note, the more you items on your list, the more I will discount the package.
Thanks
Dev

Any idea what it weigh's? What distances have you held the .5 MOA? Is the barrel 30" plus the brake?

Thanks

Rifle scope and bipod weighs 15.2lbs.

I have taken it out to 1200 with significantly better than .5 MOA.

I have multiple messages to respond to. I will get back to you all tonight. Thanks!

Responses to all PM's sent. Thanks guys!

Picture bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 8

Other pics available

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 10