Colorado elk hunting license change

gsharer

I was told there was changes made for the 2024 elk season. That's all I heard. So has there been changes made? I do know they wanted to do away with over the counter tags.

I just read they released wolves on Dec. 18th in the state. Honestly people are CRAZY STUPID! I guess they haven't learned a **** thing from other states that done so! I honestly don't get it.
I'm pretty sure the people who voted for the wolves in Colorado could care less about the damage they have done in other states and probably ain't too worried about any carnage in Colorado.

The people that voted for the wolves release live in a high rise surrounded by glass drive an electric vehicle, and have the same taste in food as the animals we hunt. They do not care one bit what is going to happen to all the game animals, livestock, pets, etc, etc. They go to the woods on occasion to ride their bike, ebike or whatever, they do not want people like us in the woods, much less harming an animal. Not to mention that they are only being released on the western side of the state! Why not the front range where all the idiots live? I was born and raised here, in what used to be a beautiful state but the big city transplants from both the east and west coast have ruined it!!! Rant over, continue on

The people that voted for the wolves release live in a high rise surrounded by glass drive an electric vehicle, and have the same taste in food as the animals we hunt. They do not care one bit what is going to happen to all the game animals, livestock, pets, etc, etc. They go to the woods on occasion to ride their bike, ebike or whatever, they do not want people like us in the woods, much less harming an animal. Not to mention that they are only being released on the western side of the state! Why not the front range where all the idiots live? I was born and raised here, in what used to be a beautiful state but the big city transplants from both the east and west coast have ruined it!!! Rant over, continue on
Man I get you! California people moved in here and they think their way is the right way. Hopefully Texas will survive.

Recent Posts