• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

COLORADO CYLINDER STOVE ALPINE

LaHunter

FOR SALE: An Alpine Stove from Colorado Cylinder Stoves with Free Shipping, assuming you are on my upcoming travel route, or local to me.
$350.00 cash, delivered by me if you are able to meet me on my route, see below.
I am located in N. La, so if you are located in this area, we can meet for a face to face transaction.
Stove is approximately 5-6 years old and has been used for about 7-10 days / year on my annual western hunts. Stove is in good condition. It is stored inside my house when not in use, so it has been taken good care of. Many years are left in this stove.
Included: Stove, 2 warming trays, legs, grate. Stove pipe not included.
One modification has been made to the stove: They come with a 'collar' that extends down into the fire box (stove) for the stove pipe to seat into. This reduces the available wood capacity of the stove. I had a local welder remove this collar and install one that extends up out of the stove. This allows more wood capacity of the stove, this means less getting up and filling in the middle of the night. See photos.
I will be traveling on Sept 10 from N. La thru the Dallas / Denton area, up thru Wichita Falls, Amarillo and up near Denver.
Sept 11, I will be traveling thru Denver (loop), up thru Cheyenne, Casper, and up to Cody, WY. If you are able to meet me on my route, I can deliver to you. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG