Collectors Brass Sears Ted Williams 30-30

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by TRB&B, Jul 5, 2010.

1. TRB&B

TRB&B Well-Known Member

I have two boxes of Sears Ted Williams Brass for the 30-30 Winchester in the org. box. The box is mark $5.39. This brass was brought in the old Sear building in Paducah Kentucky in the late 60's. I will sell one box of this brass the other is put away. This box has 16 brass casing with the head-stamp Sears 30-30 Win. Will send pictures upon request. I don't have a price yet as I can't find anything in which to compare too.
    I have request out to value this Brass but I will not find out until Tue. the 6th when the holiday is over. Will sell to highest bidder!!!! Will start at $50 and run to Friday the 9th of July.

Thank you for looking.
    David

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  2. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see what they sell for.

3. TRB&B

TRB&B Well-Known Member

I don't have very much information on these but should find out something today. I do remember Ted William on almost everything Sears sold. Will start at $50 and run to Friday the 9th of July.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  4. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Me too. I do remember it was pretty common to see Ted William name. Had his name on a baseball glove I got from Sears close to 45 years ago.