Coeur d'Alene Idaho Gunsmith?

You could try Selkirk Mountain precision Gunsmithing in Bonners Ferry. Their website is smpgllc.com. they do custom builds. I haven't used then. But they were recently recommended to me for a break install

Honestly I can back Karl 200%. What you might try is asking who he could recommend for your work and have him flute your parts. The gun may go out of state, but you will be happy. Karl flutes barrels etc by the truck loads for other smiths. This guy is a perfectionist. He has fluted bolts, barrels and cerakote work for me. Nice guy on the phone too, when his machines aren't running.

I agree, I haven't met Karl but did talk with him on the phone and I will likely take him a barrel to flute. The other work that I had in mind may not happen but I may do a custom at some point and will likely talk to Karl between now and then about that!!

Gary

I believe the guy near spirit lake some one was asking about is Haines custom guns. his name is Bill haines 208-660-9809. a GPS will take you to him but forget directions you will get lost. 115 Repentance RD. Priest river,IDaho.

ODAVID

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.