Christopher Michael Murtha

I just wanted to reach out to all those who sent their prayers for Michael ( the name he is called by ). Michael had a rough go this past week, upon operating for cancer the doctors found it was much worse than expected and had to perform the wipple procedure on him. So far it looks good however and doctors are optimistic for his recovery .
The family was overwhelmed with all your prayers and Joanna his mother believes it helped Michael pull through his rough surgery. You also helped her as well and she remains upbeat !I also want to say I am honored to be a member of this forum with all the positivity you all bring day in and day out . A very humble thank you to you all for your support and I ask you to keep Michael in your prayers .
Praise the Lord and hank you for the update

I just wanted to reach out to all those who sent their prayers for Michael ( the name he is called by ). Michael had a rough go this past week, upon operating for cancer the doctors found it was much worse than expected and had to perform the wipple procedure on him. So far it looks good however and doctors are optimistic for his recovery .
The family was overwhelmed with all your prayers and Joanna his mother believes it helped Michael pull through his rough surgery. You also helped her as well and she remains upbeat !I also want to say I am honored to be a member of this forum with all the positivity you all bring day in and day out . A very humble thank you to you all for your support and I ask you to keep Michael in your prayers .
Will continue praying

I had major cancer surgery mid way through last year and I know from personal experience the total overal package that comes from such an operation. I dont know Michael personally my support goes out to all and in my view its a 50/50 deal
50% is dealing with the physical pain and discomfort
The other 50% is the mental fortitude needed to see you through the whole process.
Stay Strong
Stay Positive
And dont let this disease drag you down.

Its a pleasure to wake up every morning, take a breathe and move forward positively.
Yes there will be changes in lifestyle in what you eat or do, BUT, the most welcome opportunity is the ability to keep doing the good things in life for as long as you would naturally been able to do so. Take the second chance in life and embrace it
Brett

We prayed for him this morning at my office during our prayer group time, we will continue to lift Michael up for healing.

Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

The family was overwhelmed with all your prayers and Joanna his mother believes it helped Michael pull through his rough surgery. You also helped her as well and she remains upbeat !I also want to say I am honored to be a member of this forum with all the positivity you all bring day in and day out . A very humble thank you to you all for your support and I ask you

You are sure welcome. I hope Michael keeps improving. PRAYER IS POWERFUL. I will continue Praying for Michael.. Gotta Send him some real Love.
Please Keep Us Updated on Michael.

Done!

Recent Posts