• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Ridgeline 6.5 PRC NIB

J3n

This is brand new and unfired. Right handed. Model is 801-06005-00. I bought it but before I even shot it my 'shiny object syndrome' led to a different purchase. So, the Ridgeline is up for sale. Although I am an FFL, this is a private party sale as the rifle has been transferred to my individual possession.

Price is $1750 delivered to your FFL. Payment can be made via USPS Money Order, Certified Check, Zelle, or I can process CC payment through my ffl with 3.35% loss of cash discount.

6.5 PRC24 in. barrel length1:8 twist

Haven't weighed it myself yet. Christensen reports weight starts at 6.3lbs. Will get a weight from postal scale soon.

Full specs can be found at https://christensenarms.com/ridgeline/

Only for the buyer of the rifle, I will offer 1 box of Hornady 6.5PRC 147gr ELD-M Match ammo for $50 shipped (has to be shipped separate from rifle) OR if you load your own, I can offer up to 2 sealed box of 100 pc of the hard to find Berger 156gr EOL Elite Hunter bullets for $70 each. If you're in WA state and want to do face to face I can even sell you some non-stratospheric pricing (saving you tax & shipping). I can only do this for face to face as I cannot ship hazmat.

Please note that the extra options are only for the buyer of the rifle. Not looking to sell any of these items separately, just adding some incentive to get this rifle sold.

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

Last edited: