• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms 300WSM **SOLD**

Elkbelter

24" barrel plus 1.5" titanium muzzle break. Hunter model with a Remington custom shop stock w/ cheekpiece. Stock Remington trigger. Got it from a Guy who worked at Remington. Serious hunter but not a shooter. Said he shot 1" groups with factory ammo. I grabbed it from him because of old Zeiss he had on it. $1775 shipped.
Rich (315) 404-2994 [email protected]

Attachments

• DSCN3038.jpg
    DSCN3038.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3039.jpg
    DSCN3039.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3040.jpg
    DSCN3040.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3041.jpg
    DSCN3041.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3042.jpg
    DSCN3042.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 6
Re: Christensen Arms 300WSM

Weight is 6lbs. 2 oz. The stock is from Remington Custom Shop. Like on their KS Mountain Rifle.
The "Hunter" series from C-Arms came with the plastic factory Remington stock. So this is an upgrade.

I haven't shot this rifle. not sure of round count but bolt face & chamber look great. Knowing him-this wasn't his "Deer" rifle and didn't shoot it much. The ammo he gave me consisted of 5 rounds left in the box of Winchester 180 Accubonds, and he said about an inch group. Also I noticed the recoil pad says "Hunter"--so maybe it came from Christensen Arms since this is the Hunter model.

Also I noticed the recoil pad says "Hunter"--so maybe it came from Christensen Arms since this is the Hunter model.

I'm a little confused now. Based on the above, are you saying that this is the standard Hunter stock from Christensen Arms vice one from the Remington Custom shop? Sorry if I'm a little slow on the uptake. Thanks,

It does sound confusing. I figured he got rid of the plastic stock that comes with the Hunter model and put on a nicer lighter fiberglass stock. But I noticed "Hunter" is on the butt pad. "Hunter" also on barrel. Also I took off the stock and it's not the bedding job Christensen Arms does. Either way it's a better stock and lighter than the plastic one.

Sir, do you have any idea how these were throated, wondering what bullets to expect for this. Thnks, Kenneth

I'm sorry, I'd have no idea. you can call C_Arms to check-but I never get anywhere with them--they have changed workers/procedures/gunsmithing.

I now have the original plastic stock that came with the rifle.
He worked at Remington and got a deal on the fiberglass stock and fitted that. I finally got ahold of him and dropped off the stock and gave me the scoop.
$1650 shipped with both stocks.

Recent Posts