• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Check your FFL!! CV-19 /FFL issues

Here in Oxnard, CA the local gun stores say:
THINGS CHANGE EVERY DAY

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
CURRENT ORDER IS WE ARE A
NON-ESSENTIAL BUSINESS AND
ARE TO BE CLOSED UNTIL 4/20/2020

And they are not taking FFL shipping. Here we go again! And of course ammo is not available. Glad I roll my own.

It's not just your state, my closest ffl has decided on his own to close-- he's in the category of the higher risk-- he told me he values his health more than his $ -- totally understandable in my eyes.

I have a pistol worth around $6,500 on Gunbroker right now, already has bids on it without a reserve so I can't cancel the listing but I'm worried the possibility of the situation you described will negatively affect the ending price of the auction, or running into issues with the transfer at the buyer's location. Either would suck.

What kind of pistol and listing number on Gunbroker ?
I would like to look at it .

Thank You ,
DMP25-06

What kind of pistol and listing number on Gunbroker ?
I would like to look at it .

Thank You ,
DMP25-06

STI Combat Master, ended earlier today though.

Xu3oien.jpg

I have an action that is supposed to deliver to my ffl tomorrow. They are still open, but there is currently a 5-6 day backlog of background checks.
I went to buy a single action 22 pistol 3 days ago. Background check still saying "delayed". Guy told me it could be up to a week. Their system is overloaded and even personel checking manually . Unbelievable . Especially when you are used to buying and walking out with it. Two days ago I called to find a time to get Wy. CCW so I can carry in 37 states I think it is. They suspended until at least April 6th do to the finger prints/ Corona virus....

I have two friends and their guns are being held at the receiving FFL, not being shipped back. Hopefully, this won't last too long as President Trump just declared gun shops essential. Good luck.

I have had a gun ordered from Bud's for over a week that hasn't shipped. Now they have a notice that order shipping is backlogged a couple of weeks. Hoping it gets to my FFL before things go wanky here.​
Buds is very slow at shipping out firearms. Ad even says something like 7-10 days to ship. And like you said they are probably even more backlogged now!

I own and operate a gun shop in Colorado Springs, and I receive firearm transfers almost every day. I have 10 in the queue right now. There are 9831 in the state queue as we speak. Over a six day wait. I charge $25 for transfers. Tuesday through Saturday 9-4. Hickman Rifles LLC

I was happy and surprised to learn gun shops could stay open here in Minnesota. We are in the second day of our stay home order and I figured at some point a trip to Boones to look at cases of pre 64 M70s would ease the tension. I suppose I will have to panic buy something or other just to say thanks for staying open.

A buyer would serve him self will to have a copy , name , phone number handy for a back up FFL dealer to work with before transferring a gun too. Also consider PAWN SHOPS.
Most Pawn shops have a FFL lic. In many states they are still allowed to be open. MD