• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Check this out Montana

I think it helped him win, I know it helped me vote:D

Oh hell yeah. Gianforte did the wrong thing but think about how the mainstream media has pushed all our conservative buttons for the last four months. So I figure frustration and "guilt by association" got that particular reporter put on his keister. Besides the reporter works for the Guardian, a liberal British rag.

I honestly think he did the right thing, used to be you get up in someone's face like these idiots do you'd better prepare to defend yourself. Why is it liberals need a whole campus as a safe space but will not afford anyone else even personal space. I think there needs to be some redefinition of normal conduct.

Exactly, but what the girly-boy libtards want is for them only and "you canservatives don't count "!!

Freedom of speech, they seem to have forgotten that although you have the right to say just about anything, you also have to deal with the consequences of what you say. There's just too many rude people these days, a few more ***** kickins might remind folks just what respect is all about.