Cheap Spotter?!

We ship many different spotters to NZ and elsewhere around the globe.

Check out the Vortex line. That is the line my son and I are personally using for binos and spotters.

Vortex Spotting Scopes

I don't think $1000 is cheap by any means. Maybe middle of the road. You should be able to get a good spotter for that price. Like Len said, the vortex lines are solid.

You also need to let us know if you want a full size, mid size (fairly pack able) or compact ( completely pack able) spotter.

I don't think $1000 is cheap by any means. Maybe middle of the road. You should be able to get a good spotter for that price. Like Len said, the vortex lines are solid.

You also need to let us know if you want a full size, mid size (fairly pack able) or compact ( completely pack able) spotter.

Hey guys. sorry should have been more specific.
By cheap I mean not a euro brand that cost $3000
Am after a semi pack able scope. maybe 20-60X80 that isnt too heavy.
Here in NZ you cant really get anything for under 1000 bucks thats worth having.
A standard Rem700 is like $1100.

We ship many different spotters to NZ and elsewhere around the globe.

Check out the Vortex line. That is the line my son and I are personally using for binos and spotters.

Vortex Spotting Scopes

Hey Len.
Thanks for that. what is shipping cost to NZ? am really keen on vortex had a look through some binos the other day and they were nice.

I use a Theron Saker from predator optics. It is an outstanding spotter for the money, compact and very clear. Google it and read the reviews of people that have used it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.